Girls Lacrosse Commissioner:
- Collegiate Official for Lacrosse since 2017, NAIA, D3, D2 and D1
- Lacrosse International Official since September 2021.
- Lacrosse Commissioner since 2020
- 6 years Collegiate Basketball Official for NAIA, D3 and D2
- 2 Years Collegiate Volleyball Official NAIA, and D3
- MCOA Basketball member since 2008
- MCOA Volleybal member since 2012
- MCOA Lacrosse member since 2012
- MCOA Soccer member since 2012
- Several times FHSAA Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse and Volleyball State Finals and Semifinals
- Employed at the Sea Ray since August 2012
- Brevard County Resident since 2008
- The Mid Coast Officials Association provides Officials to all Brevard County public schools and many private schools.
- For this school years training dates, please visit the Training link.
- All officials must register with the FHSAA, fulfill local JLA requirements and take the state test, before being assigned games. Officials must score over "75" to officiate varsity level contests.
- First year MCOA officials, no matter the experience level, "should" attend all training sessions and be evaluated.
Girls Lacrosse Officials in Action
© 2021 MCOA
P.O. Box 372583
Satellite Beach, FL., 32937